AMSEC TL-15 and TL-30 U.L. listed Money Chests qualify for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER (TL-15) and F (TL-30) with a bank rating of BR (TL-15) and G (TL-30). AMSEC Money Chests offer the highest level of security available with many outstanding features and a wide range of options.
- DXE and CDXE models are TL-15 rated constructed of 3/4" thick solid steel plate.
- DXF and CDXF models are TL-30 constructed of 1-3/4" thick laminated steel with a special hardened drill resistant plate.
- Oil impregnated bronze bearing hinges.
- DXE and DXF models: consist of 3/4" thick steel plate (75,000 P.S.I. minimum tensile strength). All external seams are beveled and continuously welded.
- CDXE and CDXF models: consist of 3-1/4" thick body constructed of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a high density composite material.
- Shelf strips installed allowing shelf adjustment. Shelves optional.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Dual auxiliary spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large proprietary drill shattering composite hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of two 1" chromed steel locking bolts.
- Five boltwork sizes allow AMSEC to build units from 10" (10-1/2" for DXE/DXF) to 88" high, widths from 12" to 41".
- Solid steel dead bar prevents door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Compact locking mechanism and boltwork cover allow for optional door mounted coin racks.
- Fabricated from high strength steel with precision machined alloy dowel pins.
- Oil impregnated bronze bearing assures easy opening doors and reduced maintenance.
- Vertical height adjustment.
- Available in Black, Slate Blue, Parchment or the standard Gray textured finish.
- Spyproof dial
- Key lock dial
- Coin racks
- Managers lockers
- Interior lockers
- Interior drawers
- Adjustable shelves
- Group 1 and 1R locks
- Electronic locks
- Access Control Systems
- Key-Op locks
- Dual combination locks (some models)
- 144 hour timelock
- 15 minute time delay lock
- External day lock
- Anchor bolt assembly
- Left swing door
- Internal rotary hopper
- Internal deposit slot
- Internal deposit chutes
- Hidden compartments
- Modular alarm
- Hold up duress alarm
- Special sizes
- Custom colors
We are here for you.
"Don't Struggle with The U.L. Listed TL-15 & TL-30 Money Chests, Call Our Experts"